Thursday, November 30, 2017

Great news! I have joined VERBEEKDESIGNS


Hello dear friends,

I am very very happy to share this great news with all of you.

I have joined VerbeekDesigns a month ago, as their designer. Amazing news, isn't it?






   VerbeekDesigns is one of the world's leading studios in creating images for the interior and paper industry. They will represent my work in trade shows and will also sell my work to their regular customers.

This is a dream come true. I never would have thought in my life to work for Chris Verbeek. He is very supportive and always motivates me to give my best in each design that I submit to him.

You can contact them to buy my work for stationery and gift wrap, textile, wall covering...

I know, this happens when you turn your hobby into your profession!

See you all soon with some more great news to share...