Monday, July 12, 2021

Evolution Amsterdam 2021


 

Hello!

I am so thrilled to announce that my newest design collections will be represented by Verbeek Designs in the Evolution Amsterdam Show 2021!

This is my second time in this show and I am so happy with all the new work that I have submitted to Verbeek Designs

-----------------------------------------------------

Some common themes are--

Luxury paper/pattern collections

Home textiles and soft furnishing designs

Luxe wallpaper designs

Kids and Tween designs

Everyday wrapping papers

Christmas and Seasonal giftwrap papers

Birthday wrapping papers, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------

You can book an appointment with Chris Verbeek to see my work, or you can also request for a ZOOM meeting via info@verbeekdesigns.nl, for an online presentation to view my latest design collections.

Thank you!