Saturday, August 21, 2021

Damask and Flowers- new print collections



Hello!

I hope you all are doing fine!

Thought of giving a quick update on some of my newest print collections. Most of them are available in my Spoonflower shop

If you are a sewist and purchase fabrics from Spoonflower, you can have a look at all the new designs that I have added there (just click on the 'new' tab!). And if you want any of my fabrics in a different colour palette or scale- please send me the details in my email : nanditark17@gmail.com

The topmost is 'Damask collection'.

Below is a pillow mockup of bold geometrical patterns (available in three colour options)




 
Decorative geometrical collection in three colourways.





Flowers on Rust pattern collection.





Below is a new collection- Floral pattern collection (available for outright purchase/licensing),


Happy Weekend!