Friday, May 31, 2013

only for kids' - 2.....




              Hi,


                A few party-pack for kids' ! Full of bright and solid colours, butterflies, polka dots... what else are the designs that attracts kids --- I have it all here today !


           Colourful napkins and platters, beautiful round coasters, square napkins with colourful patterns !






              OK, why leave mommy behind... Here are some of the retro patterns for mommies and grown-up kids who want to look and feel like real 'grown-ups' ...






                    These are only mocks patterns, and NOT real products... It's just to make you sure how these patterns would look if they are printed on real product surfaces...


These are all my original works and ideas, so I request you all to enjoy your visit here, but please do not copy or use any of my designs for commercial purposes. If you want any of my motifs/ patterns, then please contact me here nanditark17@gmail.com through mailing me... I'll love that, and it takes only a minute or two...!

 see you all soon !